Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Stationary Section

Since my sister is busy waiting for her turn to adjust her braces, I decided to pay a visit at the stationary section of SM Del my main purpose is not to get bored waiting :) so here we go aside from the colorful ball pens I found I also found a lot of lovely notebooks which makes me envy on the generations of students today how I wish during my time this notebooks where available already might inspire me to write notes instead of photocopying it hahaha :) 

Three of this notebook caught my eyes the 1st one from the cover itself reminds me of someone who found love in the city of love :) hahaha aside from its hard bound this literally looks like a book of your own.



The second one is another favorite like a mini scrapbook where you can put your pictures and write your adventures when  you visit Paris :)

This one is like a Passport size notebook very handy you can put in the pocket of your pants while roaming around the places you want to visit :) 

No comments: