Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrating 10 Years!


As I end my day today by saying a prayer before sleeping I thank you Lord for giving me an opportunity to spend time with these guys despite the busy schedules we have we still manage to see each other just for 3hrs endless laughters & stories way back kinder high school college & the struggles we have too. It's been a while for me to write a blog dedicated for them after well admitted taking them for granted because of some reasons :( In the end I realize they were the only persons who remained & stayed with me back again though they  may have other group of friends they meet in college ours was more meaningful :) I salute you guys for 10 years never get tired of staying connected :) See you the soonest!!

And for you guys who's away:

April _ now in Canada = go home!
Angel_now in HK = will see you soon;thank you for the gifts
Dudz_now in Manila = have a vacation yaman mo na!
Mellisa_now busy in Triathlon might be in Bacolod or Dumaguete = train well & lets find time to bike     together :)

No comments: